Following (50) Questions are only sample. for practice.If you want to know the Answer, click (a) or (b) or (c).Five set Questions of Answers are after this.
Read the following questions and choose one of them -
1. A good drive is-
(a) a smart driver.
(b) a safe driver.
(c) an instructor driver.
2. The steering wheel is a major component of a vehicle it
(a) must be maintained properly.
(b) ensures that the vehicle is stable and balanced when used properly.
(c) helps in the vehicle’s performance.
3. When reversing into a car park space on your left, you have to turn
the steering wheel.
(a) to your left.
(b) to your right.
(c) gently and control the speed of your vehicle using the brakes.
4. When should the horn be sounded?
(a) When signalling people to move to the side of the road.
(b) To warn others of danger.
(c) To insist on the right- of- way.
5. Hazard lights should be used when
(a) stopping at trafic light junctions.
(b) travelling on an unlit road.
(c) your vehicle breaks down.
6. When the needle of the temperature guage is at the red section, it means that
(a) the engine oil is totally burnt out.
(b) the engine oil is overheated.
(c) the engine is overheated..
7. Besides indication low braking fluid, the brake warning light also shows-
(a) worn-out brake pads.
(b) that the hand - brake is not completely down (released)..
(c) both (A) and (B).
8. The seat- belt must be worn by
(a) the driver only.
(b) the front passenger and the driver only.
(c) all the passengers and the driver.(released)..
9. The rear- view mirror is to ensure that the driver is able to see
(a) the back passengers.
(b) the view through the rear windscreen..
(c) both (A) and (B).
10. Your vehicle jerks or surges forward. What is the probable cause?
(a) The clutch is released too slowly.
(b) There is not enough acceleration.
(c) The clutch is released too quickly..
11. When the vehicle stops, halts or parks on the road at night,
(a) small side lights..
(b) signall lights.
(c) front and rear lights shall be switched on.
12. Before driving uphill, the pressure applied on the accelerator pedal should be
(a) less than usual.
(b) the same as usual.
(c) more than usual..
13. No vehicle shall halt or park within--------- from a fire- engine station,
fire- hydrant, fire-extinguishing water tank.
(a) 20 feet, (6 metres)
(b) 23 feet, (7 meters).
(c) 25 feet, (7,6 metres)
14. At which point should you change to a lower gear when negotiating a bend?
(a) On turning into the bend.
(b) When approaching the bend..
(c) In the middle of the bend.
15. Vehicle shall stop
(a) at the traffic lane closest to the road side..
(b) near a bus- stop
(c) alongside a vehicle already helted or parked.
16. When approaching a junction which is controlled by traffic lights, you should
(a) maintain the same speed.
(b) quickly increase your speed.
(c) reduce your speed..
17. Once the accelerator is depressed
(a) a steady pressure must be maintained.
(b) the pressure is adjusted according to the condition on the road..
(c) it is not released until the desired speed is reached.
18. Approaching a traffic light controlled junction, you see amber lights
flashing. You should
(a) slow down and stop at the stop - line.
(b) wait for a traffic police officer because the lights are malfunctioning.
(c) proceed very cautiously and look out for vehicles from all directions..
19. If herdsman tending animals request to stop the vehicle lest the animal
may be frightened due to vehicle, the vehicle shall
(a) proceed gradually.
(c) proceed although the animals are on the road, you are right path.
20. After switching lanes, remember to
(a) look into your mirrors.
(b) cancel the turning signal..
(c) speed up immediatiely.
21. When it is legal and safe to overtake, you must first
(a) drive as close as possible to the vehicle you wish to ovetake.
(b) speed up.
(c) look ahead for no- coming vehicles..
22. While the pedestrians are crossing, you should slow down the speed and
(a) Signal them to cross quickly.
(b) Prepard to be speedy.
(c) Stop behind the stopline..
23. While reversing, if you turn the steering wheel to the right side,
the rear wheel of vehicle will move to
(a) right side..
(b) left side.
24. If other vehicle overtakes yours, you should
(a) wait for other vehicle with steady until it has already done..
(b) dirve speedily not to be overcome by other.
(c) drive keeping steady speed.
25. To drive safely , you should know the following situations.
(a) the weather and light conditions.
(b) the condition of road and lane.
(c) both (a) and (b)..
26. Dipping your vehicle’s headlights at night will
(a) extend the bettery life
(b) prevent the highbeam light from blowing out.
(c) avoid dazzling the driver in front of you..
27. While driving on sandy or pebble surfaces, you should
(a) change to higher gear
(b) change to lower gear.
(c) speed up with steady gear.
28. If there are three lanes at each side of two- ways road within city area,
it is allowed to drive at the left lane .
(a) 50 miles (64 km)per hour..
(b) 30 miles (48 km) per hour.
(c) 50 miles (80 km) per hour.
29. If you are dizzy while driving, you should
(a) park in a safe place and rest for a while..
(b) speed up to get your destination.
(c) stop driving. Show hazard light and take nap.
(a) ‘‘I’’ junction ahead.
(b) dead-end road ahead that everyone cannot proceed..
(c) uniform intersection ahead.
(a) Left and right junctions roads are close ahead..
(b) branch road ahead.
(c) right and left junctions roads are close ahead.
(a) use of horns prohibited..
(b) no need to fix horn at the vehicles.
(c) no need to use horn on uphill road.
(a) ‘‘I’’ junction ahead..
(b) ‘‘ Y’’ junction ahead.
(c) junction ahead.
(a) dagnerous descend ahead.
(b) steep ascend ahead..
(c) can halt ahead.
(a) cannot drive exceeding 100 km..
(b) can drive exceeding 100 km.
(c) don’t drive exceeding 100 mile.
(a) entry below 3 tons vehicles.
(b) no entry of motor vehicle.
(c) no entry of any vehicle..
(a) level crossing without gate ahead..
(b) level crossing with gate ahead.
(c) no entry of any vehicle.
(a) switch traffic lane at this line.
(b) drive across this line.
(c) don’t turn across this line, don’t switch traffic lane, don’t turn‘‘ U’’ turn..
(a) don’t stop vehicles at white/red road side kerbs..
(b) can hault vehicle at white / red road side kerbs.
(c) don’t stop except passenger car.
After passing Writing Test, We can continue Driving.
Writing Test is at (Myinthar) Road Transport Administration Department office and
Driving test is at alittle far another (Ywarthargyi) Road Transport Administration Department office.
First, We must drive around the field according to traffic rule.
Drive only your motorway.
Every turn left or right do not forget single.
Stop one feet far when stop line and sign.
Second, We must reverse parking.
Parking size is (1.33) of your vehicle.
Turn angle is 65 Degree, Do not touch side and back line. Do not stop Engin.
You can take one change is only 1 time up and down, be care no more.
Time allowed (1.5) Minute.
Absence of the rear wheel back line, Touch the sidelines, Exceeding the time allowed are defined as failure.
once a day, answering only allowed to answer to paying.
If fail, Try again.